Carnet de route de la Barbade
Fairmont Royal Pavilion Hotel
+ add to planner
Hidden away in a sun-drenched cove on the beautiful West Coast of Barbados, The Fairmont Royal Pavilion is set on 11 acres of stunning tropical gardens.
The 4-diamond AAA hotel features:
• 48 deluxe rooms and 24 Beach front junior suites 20 ft from the beach with unobstructed view of the Caribbean Sea, all with private terraces or balcony overlooking a half-mile stretch of secluded white-sand beach.
• An outdoor swimming pool, exclusive boutiques, tennis courts, fitness centre, full service hair salon.
• A full range of holistic spa treatments and massages are offered in the comfort and privacy of your guestroom, arranged through the Concierge
• Two oceanfront restaurants – Taboras is the open air bistro, Whist and Palm Terrace, a fine dining venue offers exquisite cuisine and breathtaking views. Reservations recommended and the dress code for Palm Terrace is elegantly casual.
• Specialty Contemporary Caribbean Cuisine.
• Complimentary water sports: Single and Double Kayaks, Snorkeling Gear, Paddle boats, Sea Floats (floatation mattress), Hobie Cats, Wave Sailboats,
Windsurfing, Stand up Paddleboards.
• Complimentary high speed internet access in all guests rooms.
Two meeting rooms for around 50 person in combination with the hotel facilities make the Fairmont Royal Pavilion a good place for meetings and incentives.
Hwy 1, Porters, St. James